What's the furthest from home you've been?

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I felt so sad riding an elephant I couldn't stand it over a minute. ...I wish I haven't even done that one minute. ..poor sad elephants!
I guess it depends if ur an animal lover (or a cat lover only)...
I don't know, I loved my horses and I rode them. They were fed, blanketed, and cared for. Kind of like us getting a paycheck I guess.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know how sad elephants are if they're kindly treated. Have any of you seen the elephant diaries? Their keepers love them so much and vica versa - have I spelt that right? I love elephants and horses and would have loved to have learned to ride. I rode a farm horse called diamond, I'm sure you all know why. He galloped down to where the cows were. Oh I hand fed a cow once with leaves and stuff growing on the side of the field I was standing. I was in an English village. And I road a horse on a sort of ranch but not in America. I was with my daughter. She was about 13 then. She'll be 40 on the 25th of the month. I can't believe it.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I stopped going abroad when lotto became not too well and I won't go away again probably unless it's to England. Sigh. I love to get away from here sometimes to clear my head.