What's the funniest/quirkiest characteristic about your cat?

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Opie is a snitch. If he jumps onto Bill's lap and chatters up a storm, it is because the other two are into something.

Rowdy has many behaviors and she's teaching Buddy her bad habits. Yesterday morning, I heard thumping, in the bathroom. As it was 3:00 a.m., I was none too pleased. It was a sure thing, that Rowdy was emptying the wastebasket. Oh, well I needed to pee, anyway. Not only was Rowdy pulling things out of the wastebasket, Buddy was right there - helping her! When I got in there, there was a mad scramble for the door.

Buddy's affinity for my my underwear has escalated to trying to wear all of my clothes. As I'm trying to get dressed, he grabs each item of clothing and tries to take it away from me. Buddy must have been a transvestite, in a past life!
He has also picked up Rowdy's trick, of darting into the closet. Twice, in the past week, I have snagged Rowdy and overlooked Buddy. The consequence of this has been that he has spent two seperate days, in the closet. He's lucky that I'm the type of person, who hangs up her clothes, when I get home.

All three cats love to sit in the window or at the screen door and tease the dogs.

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If someone is around our door or knocking on another door around our apartment. My half-kid Tiger has the loudest growl and will growl at the door and run away.

My kid Patches while just chilling.... Will lay on her back and as we say so elequently "shoot the breeze"

kitkatz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Graycie has the usuallcat quirks but Shadow is something else. If I'm not in my bedroom by midnight she comes to wherever I am in the house and sits and stares at me untill I give in and come to my bedroom. I don't have to go to bed I just have to be in the room. She then goes and runs around and generally gets into troubal