Whats the funniest movie you ever seen?

siberian tiger

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Think Blazing Saddles is the funniest movie I ever seen.

White Chicks, Harlem Nights, Van Wilder, Dumb and Dumber and Nutty Professor are all very close behind.

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
O Brother Where Art Thou? is my favorite.

I love Blazing Saddles too - it was my dad's favorite movie.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He rode a blazing saddle, he wore a shinig star...

LOL! We had that video when we were kids, used to watch that soooo many times.
Love Mel Brooks!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh i LOVE second hand lions - it is one of the most wonderful movies I have ever seen, stellar performances from everyone.

blueberrybeth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have loved Billy Madison since it came out, when I was in high school. My best friend and I still have a "secret language" of quotes from it.

Now, I realize this movie sucks, but that penguin is just so funny...

I also love School of Rock. Awesome awesome awesome! Jack Black is actually funny!

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Meet the Fockers was the funniest movie I had seen in a long time. I enjoyed Secondhand lions as well. Great movie, funny sad and a great story line. School of rock was good as well. I own all three of them.

nebula11

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

Dogma
Dogma is wicked funny!!!!!...

But the funniest I have ever seen was this Jimi Hendrix documentary...it was like called Rainbow...something maybe...I saw it years ago....I was like 14
Now it wasnt supposed to be funny.......but he was high as a kite.....and saying real weird things and everyone around him was aking him really seriously...I dont know it gave me the giggles.....

oh and...that puppet movie "Team america..world police"..had to have been the stupidest movie i have ever seen.....but i was crying i was laughing so hard in the theater....my god.....it was sooo silly, and my stomach hurt like crazy when i left the theater

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
"The Party" with Peter Sellars - I literally wet myself laughing at the theatre - I hate to admit but true.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The funniest thing in recent memory wasn't really a "movie" per se. It was An Evening with Kevin Smith - 4 hours of his "lectures" at various universities. OMG it was hilarious!

That said, I have to say Dogma and Clerks must be two of the top funniest movies. Kevin Smith is a genius!

It's so funny so many of you say Secondhand Lions. Now I feel like y'all know my father.
The character that Robert Duvall plays is SO my father in about 20 years! OK, there's a lot of that character in him now! Actually, one of Dad's good friends who has known him for 40+ years called him and told him that he didn't know they were doing to a movie about him, and just told Dad that he HAD to see that movie!

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't think I could ever pick just one...

Here's a few.. Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Spinal Tap, The Ref, Caddyshack, Animal House, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Ghostbusters, Beverly Hills Cop