What's the first thing you do when you log on?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
considering im on tcs for the majority of the day, i dont need to go through pages
i can just easily catch up with everything so i just read what ever is appealing on the top of the list

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Check New Posts, then to Paws & Reflect to check on Jasper's thread (well both Jaspers, that is!).

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow... I don't suppose I really do any of them first, specifically. I do whatever I happen to think about first. Make a cuppa, usually.
YOu have to have a cuppa when you settle in for a morning/afternoon of reading and posting

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I scroll down to the bottom of "Forums Home" and see whose birthday it is, then move on to "IMO" and check the new posts. Then I usually look at "Health & Nutrition" before visiting the "Lounge". I check out PMs when I read my email every evening.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sometimes I get messages, so I always check that first now. Then I check out The Cat Lounge and Fur Pictures.

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I check my PM's first. Then my subscribed threads. After that I'll see what's going on in the Lounge and Fur Pictures, then check out the other forums.

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get emails alerting me to my subscribed threads...so I usually check those straight from email. If i am not coming on from an email i usually check for new threads first, or go to my PM box if something is waiting. good idea for a poll