What's the dirtiest place in your house?

punkygirl0101

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The laundry room...where I have a free range, unaltered male rabbit. He drops his little pellets all over the place. Other than that, the litter boxes I guess. I pretty muc clean all day lol

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's either under the refrigerator or the heating room. They are two different kinds of dirty. I rather clean under the refrigerator than the dark & cramped heating room.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I'm giving the house a real deep cleaning for Thanksgiving. My biggest challenge is going to be cleaning the inside of the microwave. I'm a bit disgusted by how bad it is.

What's the dirtiest place in your house?
I use a spray bottle, filled with half vinegar, half water to clean the microwave--works great! You may have let it sit a bit before wiping down, if the mess if caked on.

My dirtiest place must be the garage (when have 9-10 litter boxes there, and the cats miss sometimes). I do try to sweep and mop its floor once a week (I do always clean up the accidents ASAP, though.) Fortunately, when guests arrive, they won*t see the garage!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

You are a sick, sick person.
Ah, another sick person! My night is Thursday (and Friday for the downstairs), too!

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Its gotta be under the stove - I havnt checked since I moved into the place in Sept '06....the fridge we moved about a month ago (to retrieve a credit card I had thrown back there - good way not to use one!) and I cleaned back there then...

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MargeCat

Ah, another sick person! My night is Thursday (and Friday for the downstairs), too!
I'm a Friday nighter, that way I have the weekend free. I tend to clean as I go, then on Fridays mop the floor and do my washing.

The dirtiest place right now is the kitchen window ledge, it has kitty foot prints on it.