What's one thing your particularly proud of about yourself?

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What about if you try it yourself? If it go's wrong, then get someone in.... you can take it slowly and not rush? That's exactly how I learnt to do stuff - and I can tell you I have made some major DIY bodge jobs along the way

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Gilly

What about if you try it yourself? If it go's wrong, then get someone in.... you can take it slowly and not rush? That's exactly how I learnt to do stuff - and I can tell you I have made some major DIY bodge jobs along the way
Are you having a laugh!!!
I want it done properly, and in as little time as possible!

If i did it i swear there would be streaks everywhere and i'd be on with it for months, then i'd be fed up and i'd be on here crying because i was feeling sorry for myself
and you know the meet up were having next june?, well that would be put back a few months because i'd still be decorating!

Sarah, if my friend doesn't want to do it i'll book your seat on the train to Newcastle

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm proud of my marriage, we are so open and completely honest with each other, he is like my lover and best friend at the same time, we hardly ever argue and always have fun together, i am very lucky.

i am also proud of my ability to keep secrets for friends and be a good friend, oh and my cooking, i get heaps of compliments and get very proud of that especially since i was never aloud to cook at home because mum didn't want me to make a mess and iv'e only started getting good in the last year or so, my cakes still suck but i can make awesome hot cross buns.

felicia

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am proud of my 25 yrs of marriage and what we have been able to accomplish over the years.

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, we are an accomplished group!
Personally, I am proud of my common sense, my good memory, and being able to grasp ideas quickly.

Professionally, in the last few years, I have become a fairly good teacher. My students make progress, and I have started training other teachers in an instructional method to use with non-English speakers.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm proud that I got out of an abusive relationship, and can now use that experience to help others

Along those lines, I'm proud that I have a good work ethic. So far, job karma has been good

sammie5

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am proud of the fact that although I have very definite opinions about things, I am also very open minded and tolerant of other ideas. And I am a very good mediator and can help people compromise by seeing different sides of an issue.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think we should all be very proud of how close we are as a community and the things we've managed to achieve together. Anne should DEFINITELY be proud of having brought together so many different people from so many different places from many different walks of life - who all share just one common interest and passion. You just have to look around here to see what she's accomplished. Way to go Anne!
Anyone fancy seconding that motion!?

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm proud that I can see most angles/views of an issue. This makes me somewhat laid back and I don't get angry much because I can see where everyone is coming from. I'm also very logical, I often say that I am ruled by logic, and that can be both a blessing and a curse, as life isn't always logical.

As far as talents go, I don't really think I've found anything that I have an amzing ability at but I really enjoy design and think that I've progressed greatly from where I started.

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm proud that I'm so independent, self-sufficient, and able-bodied. I am a hard worker and have a strong back and just adore my power tools, and I'm not afraid to replace a toilet or install a new floor.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

I think we should all be very proud of how close we are as a community and the things we've managed to achieve together. Anne should DEFINITELY be proud of having brought together so many different people from so many different places from many different walks of life - who all share just one common interest and passion. You just have to look around here to see what she's accomplished. Way to go Anne!
Anyone fancy seconding that motion!?

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am proud of the fact that at 44, I shook off a major depression, got off the couch and went back to school. I got good grades, and am now a licensed massage therapist.