What's one thing in the world you want to see more than anything?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bigorangemenace

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You want to pet a tiger? Best thing to do is find yourself one of thos esmaller, privately owned zoos. We have one of those in the town nearby, and I voulenteered at that... though while I didnt get to play with any baby tigers then (none were born) I did get to play with dingoes, play with full blooded wolves who acted like excitable dogs, and touch the lynx/tiger/lions flanks as they passed by when I helped clean.

:p I also found a goat who was in love with me.
He was funny.

But his neighbor who lived on the property, he helped and worked in the zoo also. He started getting his own animals, and he would take the cubs to fairs fo rpeople to get their pictures taken with him. Anyways.. we met him at a fair one day and he offerd my mom and I pictures for cheap
So I got to pet the cute little three/four month old baby then.

(some zoos if you slip em a 20 (the smaller ones) will let you hold babies then ... but I wouldnt ask until you are done looking through the zoo in case they get insulted!!)

And of course the better, well known zoos sometimes have these things where you pay also and you get to play with the babies.. but usually its a large amount

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

Hah, I think I'd have to agree with you on this one Stephanie - I'd love to see me married before I die. Some men don't cotton on well enough, I don't think

I want to see the world.... or at least as many places as possible!
BUT do they look good on cotton?
. Stephanie had or has a picture of someone that looked pretty good on some sheets. I can't remember if they were cotton or satin sheets

me-n-my guys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stampit3d

I would love to see the Red Wood Forest....I can`t even imagine trees that BIG! Did you know that they don`t have big or deep roots? At least that`s what I once read...but their shallow roots are so intertwined with one anothers roots that they actually hold each other up....gotta be an analogy in there for US someplace, don`t you think? (Can you imagine a cat getting "tree-ed" in one of those????)
They are AWESOME! If you get a chance, go. You'll love it, it's actually a spiritual place.
My next major vacation destination would have to be the Canyonlands in Southeast Utah..I love rocks!
If I can't go there, I would love to see a Pittsburgh Steelers home game.