What's one thing in the world you want to see more than anything?

bigorangemenace

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Before I get old and die, and this is no offence to any of this certain group...

but I dont think I could die until I watched a score of Amish coreographically breakdancing to Weird Al Yankovitch's Amish Paradise. (with a bit of irish tapdancing thrown in)

Beards, hats, ties, and all. Women in their black dresses, men in their black suits. And of course two of them would have to be Amish boys, and two girls (all the funnier) Two of them also would be very muscled men, except they would be uh what ever the politically correct term for a midget is. And they would have top hats and beards also. They would do their own solo breakdancing but they would first start out with irish tapdancing. It would be cool.

Ok so they dont haev to be real omish. Just dressed like them. BUt yes.

I could die a happy old woman after I saw that.

(again no offence to Amish people or their relatives (or to midgets/dwarves/little people)
I love ya, you know I do!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bigorangemenace

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:p How incredibly farfetched are these answers.

(joking)

They make me look like an insane wombat.. you know... a wombat wearing a pair of pants and quietly sipping a glass of orange juice... something like that :p

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would love to see the Red Wood Forest....I can`t even imagine trees that BIG! Did you know that they don`t have big or deep roots? At least that`s what I once read...but their shallow roots are so intertwined with one anothers roots that they actually hold each other up....gotta be an analogy in there for US someplace, don`t you think? (Can you imagine a cat getting "tree-ed" in one of those????)

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been dreaming for a long time to see (up close) and pet/touch a tiger. Tigers are byfar, my most favorite animal in the world.

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4kids4cats

The one thing I want to see is a place...

Antartica

My ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) Dr. has BEEN to Antarctica! and he's climbed Mt. Everest! How cool is that? He goes along on these trips as the expedition "medic" so he gets a cut-rate (but it's still horribly expensive, even with local sponsors.)

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hah, I think I'd have to agree with you on this one Stephanie - I'd love to see me married before I die. Some men don't cotton on well enough, I don't think

I want to see the world.... or at least as many places as possible!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's what I want to see too...a loving husband for Stephanie.

Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

Inspired by the above post, howabout a husband..for me, dishes or no!

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

Can I be greedy and have two?
I want to see world peace and an end to animal cruelty finally.
great minds think alike...I was just going to post that...an end to animal cruelty.

For me, I'd love to swim with the dolphins and visit a Big Cat animal sanctuary.

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd like to go to my parents house on any given day and see my mom WITHOUT a glass of whiskey in her hands. Just once. To see mom "sober".

but I think I'd have better luck wanting to see world peace, so I'll ask for that instead.

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, darkeyedgirl...

I want to see a cure for cancer, another planet colonized, and everyone working together to make the world a better place for everyone.

journey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have to see India, Nepal, Tibet before I die.

I also would like to see a cure for Cancer and AIDS.

I would like to have a powerful country sweep in and HELP someone like the people in Sudan, etc., instead of invading someone for oil (money and power).

I would like to see the Red Cross PROPERLY reimburse those who they enabled to contract hepatitis C from their tainted blood.

eatrawfish

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I would love to see whales and doplins in the ocean.
You should come down to my area then! We get dolphins by the shore all the time.

I want to see the price of houses in my area go down.

And more creatively...
I want to see a presidential debate on one of the WWE shows.