What's one positive thing you can say about the last 24 hours of your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

martha-m

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I got to spend the day with my Aunt and help her out around the house. She had a little bit of surgery over Thanksgiving weekend. I love my family. And my cats.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I bought myself an early Christmas present... A stunning red flowering gum tree.  It just fits the spot I have for it, as it's specially grafted to grow into a small tree. 

I'm thrilled with it!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

I bought myself an early Christmas present... A stunning red flowering gum tree.  It just fits the spot I have for it, as it's specially grafted to grow into a small tree. 

I'm thrilled with it!

My coffee maker has just arrived. Lattes and cappuccinos all round! 
Very nice, ladies! Enjoy! 

It is raining this morning....pouring actually. And what is positive about that? First of all, we really do need the rain. Secondly, it could be snow!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah they are hearts. She got that shirt for her birthday and it's 12-18 month size which in September looked huge but it now fits. 
It's amazing how small baby clothes are. I don't know how you dress new borns in America but here, 43 years ago, we put on these tiny tiny little vests that crossed over and were tied. We put them on inside out because of the seams. They were white and sort and soooo tiny. And then they grie up to be big lumps with their own babies.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had an amazing day, there was no "one" positive thing about it. I went to tapings of 2 TV shows today and left with well over $1,000 worth of stuff for free. http://www.marilyn.ca/Holiday/segments/Daily/December2013/12_6_2013/WomenGift  That is all the stuff I got, aside from the jacket which was a $100 gift card instead. They also gave us a bunch of beauty products. The second TV show gave us a goodie bag of Revlon makeup and nail polish. I also got 4 free pillows from vouchers I had that were good this weekend only, my 2 orders from Shop.ca using the free gift codes came in (almost $50 worth of stuff cost me $1.54), I found out I won a Play Dough set worth $30 and I received an email for a job interview on Monday. 

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Did you buy a lottery ticket?  I felt lucky just reading your post!
Haha I should have. Someone actually asked us yesterday if we did because we were so lucky to get tickets to both shows on the same day. The show I received all the free stuff from had thousands of people apply for tickets and only about 60 got them and we were in the 60. 

christinemarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just moved into my new apartment over the weekend & its major prayer being answered with what it took to pull off... was a delay of a week moving in due to a utilities issue, but at long last, its all coming together!
This is pretty scary considering leaving abusive hubby is costing me a large lump of lost income, but the Lord has opened every door to see it possible. I can't imagine how I'd of come this far, it if Jesus didn't hold me in His hands! :)

Last edited:

kathyfromcanada

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just moved into my new apartment over the weekend & its major prayer being answered with what it took to pull off... was a delay of a week moving in due to a utilities issue, but at long last, its all coming together!
This is pretty scary considering leaving abusive hubby is costing me a large lump of lost income, but the Lord has opened every door to see it possible. I can't imagine how I'd of come this far, it if Jesus didn't hold me in His hands!
Glad things worked out for you and good luck. 

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just won a $100 gift card to the Lindor outlet store. It won't be mailed out until February, but that's sure to screw up any diet I have going. 
 I'm on a winning streak lately.

I also got my book in the mail that I ordered online for free using a $10 gift code I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.