Top Cat
Purraise
It's my birthday and I was going to:
get breakfast in bed
go to my salsa class
go out to lunch with hubby & son
go see Enchanted
go out to eat with hubby

I woke up with a cold/flu. So, breakfast is not the only meal I am getting in bed today.

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Myself and the wife drove into town and had a three hour session in the Spa Baths. It was a little surprise gift from my parents when we got married 14 months ago. Better late than never. It was great! It had six different steam cubicles that were all giving off different aromas. We got back totally relaxed. And then this afternoon I just messed about with the camera taking some close up shots. This is of the element inside a small halogen bulb, its not that interesting, but in the summer I will be after a few bugs & creepy crawlies.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We finally packed the Christmas decorations in the living room. I already took the ornaments off the tree last week. We also cleaned the front windows since it's very cloudy out because snow is on it's way. Since we had the sofa moved, I was able to clean the big mirror too. The biggest job was stuffing the closet under the stairs with the christmas stuff. It's like a puzzle trying to get everything to fit in that odd shaped space. It only took us 3 hours though. LoL

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sunday's agenda? hmmmm
Most of it has been on my hands and knees with my little green machine cleaning up cat puke. Maxx and Peaches were getting Royal Canin Persian and Nutro mixed together and the vet suggested trying to feel just the Royal canin (because Maxx was scooting and making little deposits). Now he's puking it up! Back to the drawing board. And thank God for "The Little Green Machine!"