Whats ON your refridgerator/freezer?

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Magnets (cats, University of Georgia, Broadway shows, places we've been) holding up wedding invitations, save-the-date cards, and shower invites. Can you tell it's going to be a wedding-y kind of year?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a magnetic calendar the dry erase kind that i put Lee's "chores" on so he helps me around the house. And there are about 6 differents colors of markers that are magnetic too.

On TOP of my frige there is a christmas tree branch (Phenom knocked it off and I put it there to pack away later and I packed the tree up and left it out) Lee's piggy bank and mine too. A lot fo dust is up there too!!

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hehe I thought you meant what was on top of the fridge! Well last week I went on vacation and the first ngiht I was away my fiance calls... Says the cats opened the freezer and everything thawed!!! We had to throw so much away but it was probably for the better, it needed a clean-out. I think he just put to much in it and it didn't close properly

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I have a magnetic calendar the dry erase kind that i put Lee's "chores" on so he helps me around the house.
I need one of those for John!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have some magnets and a few postcards on mine, not very much actually and it all has to be on the freezer front because Sapphire is an expert remover of things on the fridge

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I always wondered what was under all of that junk!

We clip all important papers to the fridge & no one bothers to throw them away, so eventually Lily pulls them off. She has been too busy playing with "the other cats" to pull anything off the fridge, so we have coupons, school schedules, magnets, pics, & important phone numbers. We have this week planner(dry erase) from the funeral home in town on there too that my big sis wrote on "a day in the life of an average 50 year old" when my mom turned 50. On each day, she wrote "don't die".
Made turning 50 easier for mom!

I have a little shrine to the dog I lost almost 2 years ago now. I have a magnet of her breed & the magnet even has the same color collar she always wore. I've got pics of her & everything. No one dares to touch that or the wrath of Natalie will come down on them(I seriously get pretty mad when anyone touches it).

That's about all I can think of.