What's living on my balcony

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These cute little guys!

Sorry for the crappy pics they jsut want to be held and most of my pic attempts were sabotaged by head-butts, etc...

Found 'em at the park 2 weeks ago, right before Xmas. They could use some adoption vibes. They are on a cage on my balcony as Aya really wants to be an only cat and has re-directed aggression issues with the kits around.

I've dubbed them Spiral (tabby boy with cute kinked tail) and Sayuri (gorgeous point color girl).

They are friendly as can be. there are a lot of stray where I picked them up who are tame for food but these guys are so friendly I suspect they are dumps.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh sweetie, what a wonderful thing you're doing! I know Aya really has some issues, so that's just extra wonderful of you! (I hope she isn't bonking at their smell on you!)

Mega !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Poor little thin kitties, thanks for rescuing them. Wishing a very loving home for them soon.

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What dear,sweet little babies. I pray somone with a good heart adopts them.

Thank you for being there for them.:vibe s:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Heavens, those babies are beautiful!
I hope you're able to find them good parents.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good news! Spiral and Sayuri went to live with a foster family as part of the OARRS rescue on base. The intake person said they would be going to the next adoption event ont he 25th. She was sure they'd go quick as they are the only young kittens they have ATM.

Aya was almost getting used to them...