What's going on with me...

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Pam, I'm rooting for you in every way possible. :hugs: I know you'll get through this with Rick's help step-by-step. You are not only strong but a valuable member to this site and we are here for you all the way. Any time you need to vent, cry or even talk about a new recipe we'll listen. Pamper yourself and please know how much we care about you. :heartshape:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry. My mom was a breast cancer survivor, and she did great, despite her doctor. (Her doctor decided to go on an extended vacation and not tell her the news. For weeks after the biopsy. We called and called to no avail. My mom ended up in the psych ward at the hospital because she was so worried about what the diagnosis would be. She did make a full recovery, mentally and physically, except for pain and limited use of her arm from where the lymph nodes were removed.) I understand why you are angry with your doctor. He or she sucks! However, I am also happy that your prognosis is good. I found myself questioning last night why bad things happen to good people. (Something at work.) You are also a perfect example of that. But I am confident you'll come through stronger than ever. You are such a positive presence on the site, and we are always here for you. :hugs:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Something to read

I followed this with cancer left lung, My recent cat scan was clean.
I too had Stage IV ,colorectal a decade ago and well,still here .2 yrs ago diagnosed with small cell lung cancer.....so I believe we are here to say" God is STILL in the Miracle Working Business "for our dear Friend Pam..... yes,get busy Living!

Has anyone heard from Winchester Winchester lately?She might not feel up to chatting and thats alright- just would be good to know she is okay❤

Pam,you remain on my heart & in my prayers- can you feel it? ME hugging you🤗🙏

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Pam is hanging in there... Chemo is a tuff thing to go through; and, Pam is an amazing Warrior Woman. She will get through this. She will probably post when she has time to do so... ((( hugs))) ❤, thanks to all for caring

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just glad to know she's alright....she is a Warrior and at the same time a Gentle,loving soul compassionate for others

Sending hugs,prayers,good vibes,positive energy and all the good in the universe her way:bouquet::heartshape::redheartpump: