What's for supper tonight?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

Tonight hubby will be gone until late, so its just me for dinner. That means I might make Hamburger Helper for just me, or order in some sushi. Something easy though because I have to do some work on my Halloween costume tonight! I have sleeves to sew on, a necklace to design and make, and a wig to style.
I just had to comment on your siggie. I chuckle every time I see it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight for me it's Chicken Kiev and a baked tater........perhaps some broccoli and cauliflower to go with it.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Fran I'm sorry. I thought your mom had stopped drinking so much. Hugs to you sweetie. Wish you could come and have dinner with us.
Thank you, she did stop drinking, but with our moves she is stressed out and its horrible :S

I ended up making spaghetti with butter because thats all there was left

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last night, I had cereal and to night its either cereal or Italian take out again
Im a fuddy duddy.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm maybe I will join Troutsmom in having pizza pops for dinner? There is a box od Laura Secord chocolates with my name on them though, can one of the spark gang talk some sense into me because I eat 3000 cals of chocolate for dinner?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spicy Caribbean Chicken marinated with a special marinade blend, salt, pepper, parmesean, honey, pinch chili powder, lemon juice, white vinegar, corn oil ,spicy mustard (I don't make it tooo spicy, but just enough so that it has a yummy twist to it
)

Garlic Bread

Corn

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Spicy Caribbean Chicken marinated with a special marinade blend, salt, pepper, parmesean, honey, pinch chili powder, lemon juice, white vinegar, corn oil ,spicy mustard (I don't make it tooo spicy, but just enough so that it has a yummy twist to it
)

Garlic Bread

Corn
I want to come eat at your house.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

I want to come eat at your house.
There's enough left over too! It turned out really yummy- first time I tried that combo of spices.
TCS people are always welcome at my place

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a grilled cheese sandwich on rye bread. my mom made it for me and I ate too much candy so I wasn't up to eating the enchiladas. tomorrow for sure, though!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a little chicken and now I'm starving, I can never find anything I want
I hate hubby working swing shift we don't eat right...I should look like a frosted flake
Oh I will go have cinnimon toast

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went out for dinner tonight after we took my cousin back to college - I had a French Dip and fries....it was sooo yummy!

pippy-pops

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh oh... I forgot to take something out the freezer so it looks like we're eating cat food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've not got a stitch in the larder cupboard that I could just throw something together!

Last night I made Durban Curry - Ooooooohhhhh it was yummy! It wasn't as spicy as I would normally have made it because Tony is a sissy when it comes to spicy food but it was still delicious!

I'm on a massive "traditional" food craze at the moment... I'm making so many traditional South African meals Tony says he almost feels that he's turned into one!
Yay!!!!!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
News Flash! I actually cooked last night
I made spaghetti and meatballs
now I'll be eating it for days
I only now how to cook for a family of four big eaters

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're going out for Japanese in 1/2 hour...Yay!

After two whole days of traditional fare, Japanese will be divine - watch out sashimi and teriyaki, here I come!!!!