What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Friend's studiomates decided to celebrate autumnal equinox with treats at their downtown studio, so I stopped in. Tempura eel sushi, pumpkin and butter tarts, scones, smores, and taiyaki!

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cheesy spaghetti and cabbage with beans and veggies. We're out of food in the apartment so I'm grabbing at straws here. The only thing in our fridge is opened cat food.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I think (think, mind you) we're going to Red Robin for dinner tonight. But don't quote me on that.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really want spaghetti. I have 3 batches of sauce made up in the freezer but was trying to save them for after baby is born. I think we will probably end up having it though because I really feel like having spaghetti. I don't have the energy to cook too much anymore, it's hard to be on my feet for too long. 

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I really want spaghetti. I have 3 batches of sauce made up in the freezer but was trying to save them for after baby is born. I think we will probably end up having it though because I really feel like having spaghetti. I don't have the energy to cook too much anymore, it's hard to be on my feet for too long. 
This sounds good. 

I'm planning on making mini pizzas.

vbcatparent

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We have a gourmet sushi chef in our city who makes amazing original dishes. Tonight I had spicy sushi sandwiches with a glass of cabernet. Soooo good.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Grilled pizza. I took a dough ball out of the freezer this morning to thaw. Turkey pepperoni, sauteed onions and green peppers with a few mushrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.