What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I have some soup thawing and we also have leftover chicken stir fry. I'm not sure exactly what we will have. There is always a possible that we could go out, but the snow would have to stop. :lol3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Remember that chicken with the raspberry sauce that we were supposed to have Thursday day....and then plans got changed? So we were supposed to have it last night? Well, instead we were coming back from running our errands and Rick pulled into the Mexican restaurant's parking lot. He said it had been a long week for both of us and I looked like I could use a shot of tequila. Margaritas! 

So tonight (I swear!) we are having the chicken with raspberry sauce.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Remember that chicken with the raspberry sauce that we were supposed to have Thursday day....and then plans got changed? So we were supposed to have it last night? Well, instead we were coming back from running our errands and Rick pulled into the Mexican restaurant's parking lot. He said it had been a long week for both of us and I looked like I could use a shot of tequila. Margaritas! 

So tonight (I swear!) we are having the chicken with raspberry sauce.
Yeah Yeah Yeah! LOL

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Yeah Yeah Yeah! LOL
 Snot! 
 We had it last night!!

I don't have to cook today.....we're going to my niece's baby shower. It's at a local restaurant and dinner is part of the shower. Showers (bridal, baby, whatever) always include the whole family, not just the women, so it will be a lot of fun.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I think chicken picatta. I'll have to see what kind of vegetables look good to go with it when I am at the store.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Not sure as it will just be me. 

Rick took his parents to Philadelphia today; his dad had cancer behind the retina of his left eye and needs a yearly exam. So Rick and his sister are there with their parents at the eye clinic. They'll stop on the way home for a bite to eat, so I'm on my own.

I'm thinking that maybe I'll just grill some salmon on the indoor grill and throw together some kind of vegetable as a side.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not sure as it will just be me. 

Rick took his parents to Philadelphia today; his dad had cancer behind the retina of his left eye and needs a yearly exam. So Rick and his sister are there with their parents at the eye clinic. They'll stop on the way home for a bite to eat, so I'm on my own.

I'm thinking that maybe I'll just grill some salmon on the indoor grill and throw together some kind of vegetable as a side.
Vibes for your FIL, Pam. :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Maybe dinner from the box is in order. Cheez Its? :hugs: :D

For us, leftover Lasagna with meatballs.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Leftover chicken picatta with asparagus and brussels sprouts.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Thanks, Lauren! Rick's dad is doing well....he is blind in that eye from the radiation, but he's OK.

As for dinner, well, I ended up making an omelet for myself, using some EggBeaters that were in the fridge. With onions, peppers, and roasted red peppers. And an English muffin.

So tonight we are doing the salmon pieces for dinner. Snow peas with orange zest and a bit of ginger.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I took a couple of chicken thighs out of the freezer.....I had jerked some chicken back around the end of January or so and finished them off on the indoor grill. These were leftover, so that's dinner tonight. Not sure about go-withs.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We are debating if we are eating in or out tonight, so not quite sure yet.....

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We are debating if we are eating in or out tonight, so not quite sure yet.....
What is to debate??? Go for the "going out for dinner tonight" !!! :bigthumb: That is what we do every Friday night. Since you know we just moved, it has been great fun to try new restaurants around town. I think tonight we will try the Texas Corral. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.