Whats for Dinner??

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG this thread made me sooooooooooo hungry!!!! I think I will go to Eithne's and have some of her stuffed chicken. Can I?
It sounds soo delicious!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

OMG this thread made me sooooooooooo hungry!!!! I think I will go to Eithne's and have some of her stuffed chicken. Can I?
It sounds soo delicious!
Not for like a week missy

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to Kelseys and had a chicken & cheese quesadilla appetizer that me and my boyfriend shared and then I had a cracked peppercorn burger with feta cheese and fries with gravy. The burger was so big, I only ate like half of it so I have a snack for later.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my parents are having turkey soup with dumplings.. I really don't like homemade soups.
So I am going to have generic lucky charms and a bagel with peanut butter and jelly.

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got a bowl of angel hair pasta tossed with pesto and some sausage made with smoked mozerella, garlic, and artichoke.
And in the oven is some baked ziti (really rotini) with the same sausage for a meal or two during the week.
Everyone's meals sound so good!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Colin took me out to dinner tonight
I had chicken, corn, a biscuit, and mac & cheese....not exactly the healthiest thing,...but it was yummy!!!!
We don't eat out too often