What's for dinner tonight???

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Well if im allowed to use up the potatos and steal some mince meat, might go for a bolognaise bake!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
After the
day I had, I was all ready to order pizza. But I had to stop and pick up a few things on the way home, and found several things that put a smile on my face and the urge to cook back in my heart -- and in the process somewhere I detected an aroma which spoke of potatoes and cheese.

So I did a neat baked thing that I haven't done for a while, with diced potatoes, and fresh sage, and cheese. Some ham warmed up and some green peas, and drunken blackberry shortcakes for dessert. I think I may renew my membership in the human race.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm...for dinner I cooked my self breakfeast

I had maple flavored sausage and toast and an dippy egg

My mom, dad, and brother had Omish Dish!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

Meatloaf muffins - what a great idea! You will have to give me the recipe.

I think we will just have fish and chips tonight - I called in sick because my wrist is hurting (I know, I shouldn't be here!) and so im not going to cook. Besides, I need to buy more pots - I have charred two pots now.
Mike has his own recipe for the meatloaf (combination of his mom's & my mom's) but this is where he got the idea:
Kraft Foods.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

mmmmm that sounds good! is taco john's like taco bell?
It is, but Taco Bell is better, but I LOVE Taco John's potato ole's!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had some tests today and I was away for hours and hours today and missed my afternoon nap. By the time I got home at 6:15pm I was so tired that I couldn't even function so I had a bowl of Captain Crunch creal and went and laid down and slept for 3 1/2 hours.

Now I'm making meatloaf, not because I'm hungry, but because I bought the meat on Monday and need to get it cooked. Tomorrow I have to make meatballs, and I'll also make some chili.

All of those dishes, incuding the meatloaf (sliced) will be frozen in portions for future meals.

lemur 6

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Rice (short grain, new crop, and ORGANIC!!! only the best)
Yakiniku (very thinly sliced beef in a sweet marinade, grilled very quickly on high heat)
Miso soup (with little tofu cubes, wakame seaweed, and sliced scallion)
Fresh tender red lettuce leaves (rinsed in cool water)
Blanched spinach leaves (garnished with sesame seeds)
and 2 umeboshi to garnish everything (pickled plums)

oof, stuffed...

for desert, biscotti and a glass of red wine (petite syrah)