What's for dinner - Jan 15th

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a salad of green leaf lettuce, spinach, tomotoes, black olives and red onions, and a sprinkle of grated parmesan cheese, and topped with Penzy's Italian dressing. BUT, I tried it a little different, I used water instead of oil to make the dressing. Well, it wasn't as good but it was still yummy! And I had wheat noodle spaghetti too.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok I was interested in what everyone had for dinner but I had to stop reading cuz I'm on a diet and I LOVE potatoes and reading about yours made me want them!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well...i just now started dinner (we had a late lunch this afternoon). I'm making maccaroni & cheese with my fat free lactaid milk
and i'm also making a fresh spinach salad with feta cheese and fat free zesty italian dressing

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I must admit I am stuffed from that Southern poor mans dinner and the Cornbread was Fabuloussssssss, lightly crispy on the outside with allot of butter on the inside I feel like a helium balloon

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Well I must admit I am stuffed from that Southern poor mans dinner and the Cornbread was Fabuloussssssss, lightly crispy on the outside with allot of butter on the inside I feel like a helium balloon
I'm still waiting for that cornbread!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
West coast chiming in here. Lots of yummy stuff already consumed in this thread, and I'm about to go produce food. Tonight it's ham, panfries with onion and mushroom, and cauliflower with curry butter.

ryanjay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
just got in and had a vegetarian sub from wawa
then added some veggie bacon to it