What's For Dinner? - 2024

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Yesterday, since I had already had blood work, we had pork and sauerkraut for dinner. Sauerkraut is a no-no, but I wanted to get it used up. I rinsed it well.

Tonight, we're doing grilled chicken breasts over salad. I went up to the garden and there was one thin asparagus spear. I'm adding that to our salad.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
They had deli sandwiches tonight; either turkey, roast beef, seafood salad, with pasta or potato salad. I got roast beef with cheese. I swear everything I eat from downstairs has a 'funky taste. I do not know what it is.... either the kosher product or the refrigerator needs a good clean out.
I am trying to eat their food, this month, because money is tight.
Next week is Passover, so the choices are very limited. I think I will living on salads, chicken breast, my soup from the freezer, and popcorn; baked sweet potatoes...maybe going out to eat, one day....

Last edited:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Had a really good chicken caesar salad from downstairs. I got a large for an entree, instead of a small side salad.
Finally- something REALLY good,glad you enjoyed it!

I had some pancakes for dinner and an Italian sausage( like to melt cheese on pancakes ) and of course maple syrup