What's for dinner? - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I think we're going to do Lean Cuisine pizza tonight. I need a taste of pepperoni pizza so much. 

Last edited:

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think we're going to do Lean Cuisine pizza tonight. I need a taste of pepperoni pizza so much. :yummy:
Winchester Winchester Pizza sounds so great. I have tried the Udi's gluten free. They are nasty. I buy the Freschetta Pepperoni for my husband. The are making that now in gluten free. A large frozen one is $12 at the store. I think I am going to just buy one of those. Hubby will eat that. If I make a salad to eat with it, it will make a nice meal for us. I can tell myself going out for pizza would cost more than that.

I don't know yet what we will have this evening. It needs to be something quick. :lol3:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
- unless we decide to go out to eat tonight, it is going to be grilled chicken with green beans from the garden and some salad greens.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are ordering in tonight. Hubby is tired and I had to leave work early due to a migraine. Probably toasted ravioli for me and boneless wings for hubby.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Dear Richard is hungry for tuna loaf, so that is on our menu for tonight. Probably some green beans and sliced tomatoes.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am making meatloaf and potatoes today. It is my day off today so I am making something hubby really likes. He cooks on the days I work.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
French onion chicken. I forgot to get the Swiss cheese so a trip to the grocery store will be happening this morning.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(probably cold, if it gets as hot as is forecast here) mac and cheese with some ketchup on it, some raw carrots/celery/cauliflower with some salad dressing dip, and some orange jello.

janem

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Chicken flavored seiten, cauliflower gravy, mashed potatoes and garlic broccoli. Probably a fresh peach for desert.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Rick is going to a house-warming party that's being held at a classmate's new house. Most of the people there are going to be from his old graduating class. I am not going, so I'm on my own for supper. I took a pork chop out of the freezer and will throw it on the grill tonight. I know, we just had pork chops last Thursday, I think it was. But well, I want something quick. And I don't mind chops.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lately for me, it's been one meal about halfway between lunch and dinner. this afternoon's will be tuna noodle casserole, some raw veggies pieces with salad dressing dip, and some butterscotch pudding.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Just me again tonight for dinner. Rick left this morning to visit the grands for the day and he'll be down there for dinner before he heads for home. I think I'm going to nuke a Lean Cuisine meal for my supper.

Status
Not open for further replies.