What's for dinner? - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

grizzlysapien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Uhm, greek yogurt with crackers anybody?? 

Cause I've put on some great deal of weight.. 

You can lose weight and still eat yummy food. I've lost 20 pounds, I had pasta with meatballs tonight.
I totally agree @catlover19   
 But.. what do you mean exactly? Isn't yogurt and crackers TO DIE FOR?? 

Well, I try to consume less calories than the calories I burn during the day. I had a recent dumb accident, so I was in a bed rest for my knee and shoulder for about 3 weeks or so. And took inflamatory pills - those need to be taken after a meal.. I had already gained 6 pounds before the accident and during the 3 weeks I gained another 10 I think? I am also unemployed so, I have gotten a bit lazy (to put it nicely)..

So, hello 16 pounds that refuse to leave my body! 

Congrats on losing the 20 pounds though! Nice work! 

Last edited:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i think i'm going for comfort food for dinner -- for me that would be a peanut butter and sweet bread & butter pickle slices sandwich, some orange jello, and maybe 2 or 3 vanilla sandwich cookies.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chicken fettuccine alfredo tonight. I desperately need groceries, we usually go on Wednesday's but my 3 year old has soccer on Wednesday now so we have to go Thursday.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's has taken me a few months but most of the weight loss has been lately. I've just been eating smaller portions, no fast food, walking a lot and cooking all my meals.
Aaaaaah she cried with a hand to her throat. Walking she cried and dropped down in a faint. Never mind the cooking
OMG.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm thinking pork chops. We never did have them on Sunday after the freezer fiasco, so I'll have to go down and get some out of the freezer now. And I'm thinking of a nice salad to go with. Maybe Rick can do the chops on the grill tonight.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kids and husband will have stuffed chicken breasts (from a box). I will have a basa fish filet with broccoli and green beans.

Last edited:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
a bacon wrapped filet mignon, raw broccoli pieces with blue cheese salad dressing as a dip, a (microwaved) baked potato, and if i have room left a couple vanilla sandwich cookies. i'm doubting i'll have room for the cookies though.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kids and husband will have stuffed chicken breasts (from a box). I will have a basa fish filet with broccoli and green beans.
You are such a good girl with your diet. Good for you. Are you exercising as well? Swimming is the best and you can teach Amy to swim at the same time with a proper teacher. She's not too young.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Pizza. Mall pizza, to be exact. I'm watching what I'm eating today for breakfast and for dinner, so I can save enough calories for one slice, just one slice, of mall hoagie pizza. Just one slice. I swear. But I need that slice or I'm going to go crazy.

(Years ago, I was dieting and I lost 70+ pounds. During that time, I couldn't handle not having pizza. And we stopped in at Pizza Hut. I'm not even a Pizza Hut fan, but I thought I'd died and went to pizza heaven. Honestly, Dear Richard says he swears I had tears in my eyes. From Pizza Hut pizza. But OMGosh, it was so-o-o-o good. 
 Just one slice. And I was good to go again.)

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are such a good girl with your diet. Good for you. Are you exercising as well? Swimming is the best and you can teach Amy to swim at the same time with a proper teacher. She's not too young.
I walk a lot. I love swimming, maybe we will go this weekend.

Dinner tonight is chicken breasts. Probably on the bbq

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.