What's for dinner? - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had two squares of left over gluten free lasagna. I took it out of the freezer and made salad to go with it.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A chicken caesar salad from Quiznos. It's so delicious. They used chicken breast, not that icky grilled chicken resturaunts have. I can't stomach that it makes me so sick.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Grilled salmon tonight. With salad.
Glad I saw this early. If I didn't have to go to church, I would come on over and eat with you. I do love grilled salmon.

I am cooking a pork roast, stir fried cabbage and baked sweet potato.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
another stupid question. Do you fry before the cheese?
No. You lay the cheese out on a piece of foil or wax paper, season chicken with a bit of pepper and then press it into the cheese. Try to get it covered in cheese and then carefully put in a hot pan with some oil. Let it fry for about 7 minutes until it is crispy, carefully flip it and cook another 7 minutes. It's fairly easy and makes a really crispy cheesy coating on the chicken.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No. You lay the cheese out on a piece of foil or wax paper, season chicken with a bit of pepper and then press it into the cheese. Try to get it covered in cheese and then carefully put in a hot pan with some oil. Let it fry for about 7 minutes until it is crispy, carefully flip it and cook another 7 minutes. It's fairly easy and makes a really crispy cheesy coating on the chicken.[/quote

Gotcha.
gotc

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to attempt to fry eggplant slices and then, hopefully cover them in marinara sauce and mozzarella.  Notice the words attempt and hopefully.  I like eggplant so I hope it comes out allright. 

Status
Not open for further replies.