What's for dinner? - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The beef and broccoli turned out good but I only had 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce and had to use 1/4 cup of regular and it was a bit salty. I used thinner steaks and some of it broke down but it still tasted good.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hot dogs didn't happen tonight. My mom made me tacos and I am having taco bell after the new Cinderella movie tomorrow.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I love Reese's cereal, never tried almond milk, my BF only wants whole milk. We ended up with smoked sausage dogs last night after the ball game. My daughter works at the concession stand at the ball field.

Not sure tonight, probably the chicken sandwiches...who knows.
Almond milk is amazing. I don't drink it because I want to lol I just have stomach problems with real milk and cereal. I'm not lactose intolerant. I just can't have real milk with cereal. It's odd. I get the vanilla flavored almond milk.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Went to my cousin's house for a corned beef dinner.. Corned Beef, cabbage, potatoes, carrots....delish! have not had that for years!!!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Today it is a container of soup from the freezer. It is dark, raw, rainy outside. Good day for soup. It is a recipe from Alton Brown from the Food Network. It is called "Christmas Soup", ~ due to the colors in it. It has kielbasa, red kidney beans, kale in a chicken broth. The kicker is a small addition of red wine vinegar at the end...First time I made it and it was delish! I hope the leftover is just as good..

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today it is a container of soup from the freezer. It is dark, raw, rainy outside. Good day for soup. It is a recipe from Alton Brown from the Food Network. It is called "Christmas Soup", ~ due to the colors in it. It has kielbasa, red kidney beans, kale in a chicken broth. The kicker is a small addition of red wine vinegar at the end...First time I made it and it was delish! I hope the leftover is just as good
Some nasty frozen meal. Yuk.

Left overs are usually better!

Status
Not open for further replies.