What's for dinner? - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

I haven't eaten much since I had to say goodbye to Tiger Tuesday evening :( .. but it will probably be leftover pizza from last night.
I'm so sorry about Tiger. 

There's a London Broil marinating in the fridge. I'm thinking of making a bit of pasta salad to go with. And Rick has requested peach cobbler for dessert.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was really tired tonight. So I cut corners. Hubby cooked bacon. I made waffles. We called it supper with a glass of Mango juice.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had pork roast cooked with apples, roasted potatoes, corn, buns and berry cream cheese cake for dessert.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
A salad. I got a turkey sausage out of the freezer and some sirloin tips for him. I'm thinking with maybe a little Apple, pecans, some light blue cheese and whatever else is in the fridge.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night we had hamburgers and broccoli - weird, I know LOL. The diet we're doing requires vegetables with proteins, so steamed broccoli sounded good to me.

Tonight is grilled chicken, not sure how the BF will season it, and green beans.

Boy do I miss some bread, pasta and potatoes though. 2½ more weeks!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had breast of chicken in a wine sauce with mashed potatoes and phoebe.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chicken nuggets, chicken strips and fries. Using up the bits of stuff in the freezer before I go grocery shopping.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Our brats were so good last night; it's been a while since we had grilled brats and they hit the spot.

Tonight is vegetarian chili; it's the only chili in the freezer right now. Dear Richard will not be particularly amused (no meat), but he'll survive.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night we ended up going to Kickin Chicken and having a grilled buffalo chicken sandwich that we split. Totally not on the diet plan!!

Tonight we'll have the grilled chicken breast we actually were supposed to have last night, with green beans.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I tried a new recipe last night for rosemary balsamic chicken. We'll have leftovers tonight. :)

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last night the furkids and I shared a plain grilled lamb chop. 

I had steamed green beans with a little olive oil, salt and crushed red pepper with it. They declined a share of that. They wanted as much lamb as I would give them though. Especially Lilith.  When it comes to stuff like that, she's a little piglet. 

Maybe tonight we'll share some grilled chicken or steak. More green beans on the side for me. 

Last edited:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Well, we didn't have vegetarian chili last night. Rick said that if it doesn't have meat, he's not eating it. And that's that. So I had tuna with a bit of salad. Rick made his own dinner....breaded fish with Tater Tots. Really.

And tonight? Chili WITH meat. He's bowling late, so I'll have time to make it. Over brown rice.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, we didn't have vegetarian chili last night. Rick said that if it doesn't have meat, he's not eating it. And that's that. So I had tuna with a bit of salad. Rick made his own dinner....breaded fish with Tater Tots. Really.

And tonight? Chili WITH meat. He's bowling late, so I'll have time to make it. Over brown rice.
I want chili so bad lately. I don't like beans in mine, but love some meat - sounds like I'd enjoy Rick's preferred chili too :lol3:

Last night we had barbecue chicken, and green beans with garlic, honey, and lemon juice. (BF gets creative sometimes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.