What's for dinner? 11/4/05

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not really cooking tonight. Nuking sausages (Big ones to go in whole wheat buns) and potato chips and colby cheese,,,bananas for dessert.....I`ve been busy all day decorating for Christmas.....probably will be at it into next week sometime....not dong any big meals , just easy stuff, til i`m done and have the mess cleaned up.
Linda

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lil_Axl_Gurl

Chocolate Chip Waffles!
Now that sounds good! Do you put chocolate syrup on them? And whipped cream??? And chocolate sprinkles????? (Don`t think I`m a chocohalic, do you?)
Linda

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had Lucy's Mexican Food (lil ole' hole in the wall out here in the country, at the in-laws this weekend...) I have beef enchildas, rice & beans and a yummy chalupa!

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We ended up having a salad with some roast chicken, a couple of pieces of crumbled bacon, chickpeas, tomatoes, carrots and romaine lettuce with some light ranch dressing.
It's my fave salad!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

Pizza like MacKensie and Rigel.....

THANKS GUYS
Woo hoo!

I hope your pizza was good, cuz mine sure was!

Rigel always has those great ideas!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Got company tonight. Mums boyfriends family. We are having lamb shops, sausages, coleslaw, green salad, scallaped potatoes and fresh bread!!!!!!!!!!! YUM! oh and pav and strawberries for dessert!

OH and last night I had pizza too!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night (Sat.) me and my whole family (grandparents, cousins, parents) all went out and had a wonderful dinner of steak and lobster...oh it was amazing!!