What's for Christmas Dinner?

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Oh they are what we call Curried Eggs, with or without the curry!
Well whatever one calls them, they are delish!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ham, green bean cassarole, sweet potato suffle, macaroni and cheese, spinach dip, mashed potatos, rolls, christmas cookies, pumpkin pie, black forrest cake, i can think of all the rest! yumm i am hungry now!!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure what we are having for Christmas, sometimes Will and I go out to eat and sometimes we just make something at home. On Christmas Eve we're going out with my mom and dad to an Italian restuarant to eat.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is going to be our first Christmas away from home so were going to be going over to one of Jeff's co-workers for Christmas dinner. We might have something at home just the 2 of us on Christmas Eve.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm having Christmas at my house this year. So far I think there is going to be 9 of us.Spiral ham with pineapple and brown sugar on it.. mashed potatoes,squash, turnip,peas, boiled onions,carrots,and home made biscuits.Apple,blueberry,chocolate creme,and lemon merange pies. Plus some cheese and cracker plates and veggie and dip plates. I have to have it on the table and ready to go by 12:45 my moms a nurse and she has to work Christmas day and has to be there at 2:45. So its going to be a hectic morning with opening presents cooking and setting up the table.