What's Everyone Reading??

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just finished The Lovely Bones and My Friend Leonard. Both of them were good.

I am now halfway through My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult.. and I have Mercy and Second Glance by her as well. So far My Sister's Keeper is really good. So I expect the others to be just as good.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm finally listening to Diana Gabaldon's Outlander.

Just got done listening to the entire Clan of the Cave Bear series. I really liked it.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Goddess the Secret Lives of Marilyn Monroe by Anthony Summers. I just picked it up at the library.

jillian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just started reading a book that complies The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes, The Hound of the Baskervilles, and The Return of Sherlock Holmes as they were featured and illustrated in The Strand Magazine between the years of 1891 and 1905

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Brethren by John Grisham. Good so far. Then Dragon Tears by Dean Koontz.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just bought the book Marley & Me. I'm just over 100 pgs into it & it is adorable. It's a true story about this couple & their dog Marley. It's a good read for anyone who loves animals.

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just finished angels and deamons. It was a really good book. I wish they would have made that one into a movie instead of the Davinci code.
Actually I think they are going to make it into a movie in a few years. although the movies are never as good as the bools I will still go see it.

I would recomend it.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got done reading Chill Factor By Sandra Brown...Great book I could not put it down, she is one of my favorite authors if you like twists and turns with a little romance thrown in she's the author for you! I am almost done with P.S. I love You...it's such a good book and got the recommendation for it on this thread THANKS!!!!

jillian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Right now I'm reading Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll.

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ah Carroll is great fun! He has several other stories I would like to read, if only I could get my hands on them. I also reccomend "The Annotated Alice". I've had it out from the library and would like to find a copy for myself!
Catfriend

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i managed to borrow a copy of Twilight Eyes by Dean Koontz, am going to start on that either today or tomorrow.