What's Everyone Doing Today?

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Quill_luv

Welllllllll ..... TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Happy birthday!!!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day and get spoiled rotten!

I just ordered some food from my favourite Indian restaurant for lunch, and am heading down in a few minutes to go collect it - YUM!!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh man the Indian food we had for lunch was FANTASTIC! We got one Butter chicken "Full dinner" which comes with pappadums, rice, garlic naan, raita and dahl, which DH and I shared (for $15!) and we still have heaps leftover for tonight!!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hadn't planned on doing much today, but sister called a little before noon and said her hubby had cleaned the grill and they were going to have hot dogs and hamburgers... And she made chocolate pie.

Anyway, went over for lunch - and stayed to help her with a paper on these two poems. Mom and I gave her some input and I read the poems aloud to her. I also called my best friend from college - an English major - and she gave sis some input as well. After that we watched RV and then left sis to finish her paper as it was due this evening. (She takes courses via the internet.)

I'm finally checking in to see what has been happening with my TCS buddies.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I worked all morning
I never have a weekend off
After that, my niece and i had lunch, came back to the house and fed the foster kittens, then she left and i cleaned house/took some pictures of one of the foster kittens to email to her new mom and tried to vaccume. When i vaccumed, i had a dizzy spell (i have vertigo really bad- i take meds 3x a day for it) so now i'm sitting down trying to relax a bit so i can take a shower,feed the kits again and get some sleep.