What's been going on positive in your life? 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

Jasmine has decided to curl up with me right beside me at night. I love the feel of her fur and hear her purr during the night.

Most of the snow is gone.

My brother in law pulled through his triple by-pass heart surgery. Thank god.
Glad to hear that, big hug to your BIL (When he's feeling up to it)

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a new mattress too. I love my husband dearly but I just can't sleep in the same room as him. I am the worlds lightest sleeper and he is a snorer. I wake if he so much as rolls over. We moved some rooms around and now I have my own room and my husband has his own room across the hallway from me. We are both having a wonderful nights sleep. In the process of moving rooms around I have organised and cleaned out cupboards and given the whole house a good thorough clean. The cats have found the
whole process very fascinating ;)
Isn't it lovely having the whole bed to yourself and your own room. I can imagine many women would love that opportunity. Enjoy.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The fluid they removed from the bump on Swanie's ear came back with no sign of cancer, and I was so relieved because I thought for sure it was bad.  (That doesn't mean we are totally out of the woods, but vet no longer thinks we have

to be "super aggressive" and they may not have to take too much of his ear off to get the lump off). (Surgery is Monday).
[/quote

How did the durge

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The fluid they removed from the bump on Swanie's ear came back with no sign of cancer, and I was so relieved because I thought for sure it was bad.  (That doesn't mean we are totally out of the woods, but vet no longer thinks we have

to be "super aggressive" and they may not have to take too much of his ear off to get the lump off). (Surgery is Monday).
[/quote

How did the durge
Sorry.
How did the surgery go?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
The washer worked perfectly today, although I used the same program that didn't work properly when I ran a load on Wednesday. I'll probably still have to get a repairman come take a look at it, though, because that program has been giving me a little trouble over the past few months.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went to church last weekend, and i think I am going to take the adult class for instruction in this faith (I was baptized one faith and raised another after my parents divorced.  But married someone who is of the faith I was baptized in, have one good friend who converted to this religion, read a blogger for this religion, have a dear long time friend who is now taking classes - I just found out...lots of little interesting coincidences).  Been not dealing with the two different backgrounds for 19 years of our marriage, time to deal with it and move forward.  Tis important to me.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I needed to have a diagnostic mammogram, followed by a diagonostic ultrasound done yesterday. Both came back normal. There are no problems. I am fortunate and grateful.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I needed to have a diagnostic mammogram, followed by a diagonostic ultrasound done yesterday. Both came back normal. There are no problems. I am fortunate and grateful.
Oooo...I went through that 2 years ago..horribly stressful.  So glad to hear all came back fine! * similar, was a routine mammogram where they said it wasn't normal called me back in for another mammogram and an u/s of the area they were concerned about.  Due to my mom's breast cancer, I began yearly mammograms when I was 40.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.