What's a good cat toy for Christmas?

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kara_leigh

I plan to get my cats the round thing with the ball they can push around, a corrugated card board scratching post with cat nip to sprinkle on it, some balls and mice, and maybe a cat house or tree.
It's called TurboScratcher, and IT'S THE BEST!!! Lucky loves it, and plays alone with it all the time... You can also play with her - you tap the ball, then she does it, then you, so on, so forth... Two thumbs up big time for the turboscratcher!!!!

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lola loves the Turbo Scratcher. If you don't get the one with the flashing ball, I highly recommend getting the flashing ball separately. Lola LOVES the laser ball. In our other one we replaced the plain ball with a wiggly eyeball ball. She's figured out how to get the balls out of the tracks, and sometimes we find the laser ball all the way in the living room on the sofa (the one with the laser ball is in our spare room!).
I can't figure out how she did that.

Lola is 8-9 months old and does play with catnip. We have plenty of those around, but Yeow! toys are my cats' favorites. Stimpy also loves the crinkle ball mini.