What your sleeping position says about your personality

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am a cross between these two:

The yearner (13%): People who sleep on their side with both arms out in front are said to have an open nature, but can be suspicious, cynical. They are slow to make up their minds, but once they have taken a decision, they are unlikely ever to change it.

Freefall (7%): Lying on your front with your hands around the pillow, and your head turned to one side. Often gregarious and brash people, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath, and don't like criticism, or extreme situations.

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm a cross between the two:

The Foetus: Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax

The yearner (13%): People who sleep on their side with both arms out in front are said to have an open nature, but can be suspicious, cynical. They are slow to make up their minds, but once they have taken a decision, they are unlikely ever to change it.

imagyne

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

This doesn't sound like me does it???

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ummmm . . . my sleeping positions defy description . . . but not due to sharing it with cats! (I just have one.)

I am really flexible from years of gymnastics, so I sleep every-which-ways. Often on my stomach, but with one knee pulled up almost to my chin. If my bed is against a wall, I can end up with one or both legs up in the air against it. I also sleep doubled over, with my feet under the pillow, and my head on top! (That way I'm bent in half.) You get the idea. All those positions on the site are too simple for me, LOL!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmmm I guess I'm Fetus and Freefall. I toggle back and forth between these two positions. I probably more often fall asleep in the Fetus position though.