What you don't want to happen in the shower

ckatz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Ahhhh... yes. Well in the past few weeks 8-Bit has: 1. Stolen a sandwich from a repair man. 2. Knocked over a glass of red wine and wondered all over the apartment leaving paw prints EVERYWHERE! 3. Conducted a panty raid in my underwear drawer. 4. Pulled the shower trick today.
My niece's dog also bite the cable man, eats chicken bones off the street, whole of bottle of glucusime(sp) tablets, tried to attack a guest at thanksgiving last year, almost gave the poor man a heart attack the list goes on and on. Sounds a lot like your 8-Bit.

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Somehow when I saw this thread title, I knew it was going to be about Bit.

Prego likes to peek in at me when I shower. Guess he's making sure I'm ok.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You know....I'd kitty-sit 8-Bit in a heartbeat. Since hearing stories about his antics....my kitties seem so boring!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

You know....I'd kitty-sit 8-Bit in a heartbeat. Since hearing stories about his antics....my kitties seem so boring!
That is wonderful for you to say!

I know that half of TCS would be asking for directions to our apartment to take care of the boys. My best friend, a fellow cat lover, has already been dubbed for that duity. The first day she met 8-Bit, he climbed into her purse and stole her chapstick.