What Xmas song expresses how you’re feeling for 2023?

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
I always sort of dance around this holiday, as I list towards atheism or perhaps faintly Buddhism (without a capital b) but like the general sentiment of generosity. Curious to know what song is sending you through the holidays. (I’m still figuring it out).

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always sort of dance around this holiday, as I list towards atheism or perhaps faintly Buddhism (without a capital b) but like the general sentiment of generosity. Curious to know what song is sending you through the holidays. (I’m still figuring it out).
I am an atheist but I still like Christmas. My favorite Christmas song by far is Happy Xmas (War is Over) by John Lennon. Also know as "So this is Christmas".

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Rick likes to re-word Christmas songs to fit our cats.

For example: On the first day of Christmas, Molli gave to me....a squishy hairball underneath the tree.

And so on. The man should write lyrics; he'd be good at it. He's had my laughing so many times.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I really like the Home Alone soundtrack especially Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. Of course I enjoy the movie too. ;)

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This right here!!! LOL! A little lost, a little out of synch, but trying to make the best of it and laugh.
Good day!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
i can’t see the link, for some reason! :confused:

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in Minnesota can't remember the actual title of the song :argh: but I can relate to the lyrics that go... the weather outside is frightful but inside it's so delightful. Let it snow, let snow, let it snow...Those lyrics stick with me every single year because where I live winter is just way too long and too horrible.