What would you do?

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So there is this prominent woman in the area, and she is seen as super sweet and just amazing and very loving, however she always receives charity stuff. She is a single mom, 2 little kids etc.....r

So in getting donations for our rummage sale to raise money for DH immigration, our church members gave us tons of stuff and the kids in church dress really nice sometimes (like Ralph Lauren and Levis etc). Anyway, this lady made a request f some summer shirts for her older boy. So I guess I had all these nice clothes and so I took her some nice polos & some t-shirts- for free to help her out.

A day later, I find her selling the same polos (one was a Nike Polo and one was an Old Navy and one was a GAP polo)s... a couple still had tags she listed them on the sale website on facebook for my county for $20! 

I had given these away to her on the pretense of an extreme need for her son...... not for her to sell. Would you say something? Should I say something? Or just let it be...?

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have got to to say something but remember you did give them to her for the son but she had no right to try to sell them just because you left the tags on.