what would you do if you were me?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
that he doesn't do it again.

Actually, the first sentence probably softened the blow. I read it as "I don't know why you are doing it, but stop".

The drill probably helped too. I've heard women and power tools are scary to men.

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
GO YOU! That's awesome. I know it's not an easy thing to do, but you did it and it seems to have helped. Good job!
Can you bottle some of your courage and send it to me?

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!

Unfortunately annoying (and creepy) neighbors like him can help bring the value of your house down. I.e. if say 5 years from now you decided to sell and potential buyers kept finding cigerette butts in the driveway (a lot like you described), that can actually lead you to lose money on the house.

I know that some of our neighbors accidentally throw things into our yard, but usually it's stuff that you're suppose to through (ball, dog bone, etc).

One time I can home and found a CD in our driveway, near the garage (which is basically in our backyard).
The CD was borrowed from the library so I kept for a month or two, then returned it just to add fines to their membership. Hee hee hee...