What would the neighbors think?

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some of you may know that Sundar found out how to open doors and get out and I've put a stop to it. 

He now tries to open the door, gets very angry with me, miaows, glares etc then races around the house like a crazy cat.

Today he did all that, then when his chest problem kicked in he collapsed in his comfy chair next to me.  

He just looked at me and so I talked to him for ages about why he can't go out, and what a great house it is, and how he has so much, and how his sister doesn't carry on like this, and how I adore him and would hate anything to happen to him...and on and on it went.  And he just looked into my eyes, all the time, intently listening. And when I'd finished he dropped his head between his paws and went to sleep.

I live in hope..
     Now that's a conversation that all of my neighbors would completely understand! Lots of love to Sundar

It is well known that I not only constantly talk about Maia, as well as to her! I also talk to all the other neighborhood cats and dogs, actually know more pet names then people who they walk! 

sugarsandz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I hope I don't offend with these because they might sound a bit inappropriate, here we go!

"Get off your sister, that's just wrong!"

"Is his beaver covered in drool? Ew gross."

Ghost our new rescue has a beaver toy that is filled with catnip and he just licks it and drools on it so it's always slimy lol. I don't know why petsmart sells beaver shaped cat toys but they do. . . I got it since there wasn't feathers, strings or bells he could rip off and swallow.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not the cats, but I recently yelled at the raccoons who were raiding my bird feeder. I told them to stop fighting like a couple of common alley cats.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope I don't offend with these because they might sound a bit inappropriate, here we go!

"Get off your sister, that's just wrong!"

"Is his beaver covered in drool? Ew gross."

Ghost our new rescue has a beaver toy that is filled with catnip and he just licks it and drools on it so it's always slimy lol. I don't know why petsmart sells beaver shaped cat toys but they do. . . I got it since there wasn't feathers, strings or bells he could rip off and swallow.
:lol3:

Well mine are just as bad:
"Imma gonna molestify you up!"
"look at those lovely jubblies!"
My poor boys can't sleep unmolested, I have to squeeze and smooch them whenever I get the urge. And with Pushy's udders always on display, he gets lots of ribbing about them. :D

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tell Thunder to be quite when she is whineing very load cause the neighbor can hear you through the wall.

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol3:

Well mine are just as bad:
"Imma gonna molestify you up!"
"look at those lovely jubblies!"
My poor boys can't sleep unmolested, I have to squeeze and smooch them whenever I get the urge. And with Pushy's udders always on display, he gets lots of ribbing about them. :D
Molested haha poor cats lol

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
This thread is FUNNY.  You all had me laughing out loud.  Hubby and I often say we're glad the neighbors can't hear us talking to our cats.  We're either threatening to make them into cat soup or talking to them like little babies "Oh, you're my sweet little hunny bunny wunny, I wuv you...."  

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This thread is FUNNY.  You all had me laughing out loud.  Hubby and I often say we're glad the neighbors can't hear us talking to our cats.  We're either threatening to make them into cat soup or talking to them like little babies "Oh, you're my sweet little hunny bunny wunny, I wuv you...."  

I tend to talk 'catcrazy' to the ladies. Sugar is Shuggy Wuggy. Sheba is Meezykins. Julie is Softie Pretty Face. I sometimes wonder if the ladies like it a lot, or are coming around and then saying to each other "Did you hear what that crazy two-legs said? Gag me with a spoon!!"

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

I tend to talk 'catcrazy' to the ladies. Sugar is Shuggy Wuggy. Sheba is Meezykins. Julie is Softie Pretty Face. I sometimes wonder if the ladies like it a lot, or are coming around and then saying to each other "Did you hear what that crazy two-legs said? Gag me with a spoon!!"
Good point--I wonder if cats can roll their eyes.  LOL