What will you miss about Winter?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, someone needs to help Ryan sleep in summer, poor boy. Anyone have 20 pound cat to sleep on him?

evnshawn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

I will also miss the hugging feeling of heavy covers in bed. I have a hard time falling asleep with just a sheet on me. It's too light.
Me TOO! I totally thought I was alone on that one.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will miss absolutely nothing about winter. I hate the cold and the snow and the ice! If I could live somewhere warm for the winter I would.

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll miss being able to go for a walk outside in pleasant weather with my black dog any time of day, even in the afternoon or evening, and being able to go out hiking and camping. I'll miss being able to go outside without having to saturate myself in Deep-Woods Off first.

It's already been in the high 80's here in the afternoons all week - it won't be long 'til the only time we can go out is before sunrise.

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing....one more year and I'm moving South!!!

fatkitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
NOTHING!!!!!!! I really really really hate winter and everything about it. I miss leaves on the trees, I miss my car not getting coated in salt, I miss the fresh vegetables from my garden, I miss not having to put a coat on to go outside, I miss being WARM. I start getting depressed when the leaves start changing colors and I don't feel better until our nighttime lows are at least in the mid to high 60's. Seriously.

Amber

fatkitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

YES!!!!!!

Okay, I will miss hot chocolate.
Who says you can't drink hot chocolate in the summer time? People drink hot coffee all year long, what's the difference??? I love hot chocolate and drink it year round, especially on those slightly chilly mornings (to me, anything below 80 is slightly chilly).

Amber

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No bugs! (especially flying stinging kinds)
Christmas
Hot cocoa