What will my kittens look like? I don’t know who the dad is, mom is tiger striped in picture. Four babies,im trying to figure out what they will look

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The length of their fur now is what it will look like as adults :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TannaM

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The length of their fur now is what it will look like as adults :)
Do the last 2 pics look like a long/medium haired cat? I’ve never had kittens before so this is a first for me. Their mom just runs around the neighborhood

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
First two pictures look shorthaired, second two pictures look longhaired :catrub:

Umerwhat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How old are the kittens? My neighbor had a bunch of kittens from the cats in her yard this summer and she originally thought they were all going to be long hair. I think 4 out of 9 kept the long hair. The last 2 pics do look like a long hair, but sometimes they lose that coat.

TannaM

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
How old are the kittens? My neighbor had a bunch of kittens from the cats in her yard this summer and she originally thought they were all going to be long hair. I think 4 out of 9 kept the long hair. The last 2 pics do look like a long hair, but sometimes they lose that coat.
They’re only six weeks old.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
They’re only six weeks old.
In unsure cases, look on the tail, bushy tail = medium or longhair...

I think the brown one is longhair (but I dont see the tail). This nuance of brown isnt common. It MAY be natural (not common) OR shehe carries a burmese gene... They make the cat tends to get darker than otherwise.

TannaM

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
In unsure cases, look on the tail, bushy tail = medium or longhair...

I think the brown one is longhair (but I dont see the tail). This nuance of brown isnt common. It MAY be natural (not common) OR shehe carries a burmese gene... They make the cat tends to get darker than otherwise.