Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

I thought kissing a guy on the playground was only legal after you were 16
I thought it was only legal before you were 16

diane8704

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It depends on what you consider a real kiss...I don't remember my first kiss...I was like in elementary school...but my first kiss as a teenager...was with this guy named joey. I met him because he was a best friend to my best friends boyfriend at the time. I agreed to meet Joey so that my friend could go to Stephens apartment.

When I first met Joey...he was so not my type...I like tough guys/bad boys. And he was kind of preppy...but I figured I would be nice. So, we had dinner, the four of us...and were laughing and joking...and then decided to take a walk around the neighborhood. I don't know how, but I ended up alone with Joey. We were talking and he admitted to me that he had to tell himself when I first walked into the room not to fall into and drown in my eyes....Well, I told him that his face had already given that away before I could even say "hello". So much for going slow, huh? Then he kind of pulled me to him and was asking me what color my eyes really were...brown? Green? That they looked like expensive scotch...but could have emeralds in it....(what a description and a line....whatever it took I guess....) And he kissed me. Actually kissed me. Not a quick peck, but a real kiss...it was fine...I didnt feel the spark he did, though. We didnt work out because he was real possessive, and I am way too independent. I dont play the vapid role very well....
Then there was my husbands first kiss to me...we had gone to a football game, and he just walked over to me all determined like, and kissed me...it made my stomach jump, and to this day....I still get chills when he kisses me. No lines, no romantic crap...just kissed me....

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's great isn't it? It was like that the first time with Max. We had actually met over the phone through our work and chatted via phone and email for a long time before we actually met in person. The night we did meet, I had deliberately chosen a night where I had to go and collect my brother from the airport - so I had a quick escape if the night was going badly, or a chance to leave him wanting more if it went well (lol).

Well, when it was time to leave I dropped him to his car, and as he got out he leaned over and gave me a goodbye peck on the lips, and said, `So, I guess we'll speak tomorrow then'. I said, `No, I've got the day off work tomorrow' and he just leaned right back in, put his hand on the back of my neck and kissed me more thoroughly than I've ever been kissed in my life!! God I almost died, and then he did it again, and then he hopped out of the car, jogged around to the driver's window and did it again!! I almost crashed about eight times on the way to the airport, and my brother (whom I hadn't seen in months) couldn't work out what was the matter with me!!

To this day I still just love kissing Max more than anything - it's the best!!

diane8704

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

That's great isn't it? It was like that the first time with Max. We had actually met over the phone through our work and chatted via phone and email for a long time before we actually met in person. The night we did meet, I had deliberately chosen a night where I had to go and collect my brother from the airport - so I had a quick escape if the night was going badly, or a chance to leave him wanting more if it went well (lol).

Well, when it was time to leave I dropped him to his car, and as he got out he leaned over and gave me a goodbye peck on the lips, and said, `So, I guess we'll speak tomorrow then'. I said, `No, I've got the day off work tomorrow' and he just leaned right back in, put his hand on the back of my neck and kissed me more thoroughly than I've ever been kissed in my life!! God I almost died, and then he did it again, and then he hopped out of the car, jogged around to the driver's window and did it again!! I almost crashed about eight times on the way to the airport, and my brother (whom I hadn't seen in months) couldn't work out what was the matter with me!!

To this day I still just love kissing Max more than anything - it's the best!!
I know it!! Isn't it great??!! Just the fact that he says the only effective way he has found to shut me up is to kiss me....

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!!! I don't think Max has yet found an effective way to shut me up - kissing doesn't work cos it just makes me gush about how much I love kissing him...