What wallpapaper have you got?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Phenom is my wallpaper. She gets a lot of comments from some of the Ft. Benning soldiers!

staciej

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My wallpaper gets changed depending upon my mood & whos on the computer; if JosÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]'s been on it sometimes he'll make a wallpaper in paint or just use a photograph of me. Of course it always gets changed back to Devin, him or something random. I really like this picture.

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
At work I have a newsphoto of the Groundhog Day groundhog (something-or-other Phil). At home I have Harry Potter fanart (Ron and Hermione under mistletoe).

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
well, i change mine every few days to a different pic - always of my babies! here's what it is today...

you might recognize the pose as the same on in my signature - one of my favorites of Cable. the icons are cat heads - kinda hard to see in this small version! & the trash can is a litterbox!

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Our's is a pic of the day our grandson was born his big sister was holding him for the first time it is so butiful makes me go all mushy every time I see it

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mine is a little edited ninja joke, made by my sister, for my brother's new baby. Her name's Ameleah (pronounced Ameliah) and she's 6 months old and already a hefty 20 pounds, lol