What type of skins do you have?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
ok, i just ran thru all of them, once again... but still much prefer the night vision to anything else. the rest are just so BRIGHT!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

ok, i just ran thru all of them, once again... but still much prefer the night vision to anything else. the rest are just so BRIGHT!
Same here -- Night Vision is the only one that doesn't make my eyes spin in opposite directions. This subject came up last year, and there's a thread someplace where some of us posted suggestions for less blinding/more attractive color schemes. Does anyone know whether it's even possible to add new ones?

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

I've used Ocean Mew ever since its been here, I think, lol! The only username that I have any trouble reading is crazyforinfo.....but like someone said, all it takes is a highlight to see who it is.
It's funny cause at the time I changed my username colors I was using IE and checked each skin to make sure you can view it. Now I use Opera or Firefox and the glows/shadows don't show so therefore I can't see some names like twstychik & laureen227.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like to mix it up, but right now I'm using Ocean Mew. I had the nameless one from the June contest for a while before this one.

felicia's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ocean Mew is my current skin. Even though I always tell myself to stick with one color, I end up changing it.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im using the pink one, but the background isn't pink, its white, and the pink is just in a couple parts! Thats the way its suppose to be right??