rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by iheartstrays

Whatever he is, he's sure cute!!!
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

He's gorgeous and we need to see more of him
I agree with both of these statements! I also have to say I love when kittens ears look too big for their head. He is so cute!

duckdodgers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Based on my expert opinion (yeah right!
) I came to the conclusion that he is

a cat! A plain wonderful DSH kitten! Got one just like him from animal control back in February named Jason whose color has more brown than him. Breed doesn't matter, but temperament does and you seem to have a sweet boy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ntl1991

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Here's an update on Sam. I took him to the vet on the 28th (along with a fecal sample) and the vet called today and told me that he has Giardia. I picked up the liquefied Metronidazole, so I have to administer that every day for a week. He should be fine, though, he hasn't had diarrhea once since I've had him. I've been doing research on it, and it seems that the most common symptom of Giardia is diarrhea...

I've taken some more pictures over the weeks. I can't believe how much he has grown!

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Those are some great pictures! Sam is so lucky to have found you. He looks very well loved and absolutely adorable.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

but he's a brown tabby and white (Don't know where my fellow breeders got blue and silver from?
)
He does look silver in the first pics on my monitor. The newer pics I do agree with you Sam, defiantly brown with white.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He looks so mischievous, such a darling
Do enjoy him, kits grow up way too fast