what type of food should i feed my lil kitty?

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay Minka; Here is what I can tell you about the 600 tests. The food trials are overseen by Waltham. The tests are done at our plants. I can not list the individual tests by themselves. Nutro accepts no compromises on food quality and safety. This thread has drifted way too far. If you want to continue this via PM I would be more than happy to take it there.

No one invests more in pet quality and pet safety than we do. We invest millions of dollars to ensure the quality of our foods, and we rigorously check every product we produce. We know when it comes to your pet, you wouldn’t want it any other way.
Manufacturing
NUTROÂ[emoji]174[/emoji]-Pet-Food-Manufacturing

• We produce our dry natural pet foods fortified with vitamins and minerals in our own facilities located in Lebanon, TN and Victorville, CA.
• We have dedicated quality experts in each of our facilities to ensure the quality and safety of our pet foods.
• We have dedicated sanitation experts in each of our facilities.
• All our facilities are FDA inspected.
• We adhere to GMP, GHP, and HACCP — all regulated by the FDA.
Testing
NUTROÂ[emoji]174[/emoji]-Pet-Food-Testing

• We’ve more than doubled ingredient tests just in the last 12 months and plan to keep up the effort.
• We test every grain shipment for mycotoxins before we even unload them.
• We test all of our key ingredients before we use them to ensure they meet our nutritional and food safety parameters.
• We carefully test every finished product batch to confirm microbiological safety, nutritional compliance and shelf stability through oxidation testing before we ship them.
Freshness and Stability
NUTROÂ[emoji]174[/emoji]-Pet-Food-Freshenss-Stability

• We can trace all our ingredients back to the supplier it came from.
• We directly work with our suppliers to constantly monitor and improve the freshness, quality and stability of our ingredients.
• We adhere to highly sophisticated daily cleaning and sanitation plans supported by at least one complete shutdown for an in-depth cleaning and sanitation program per week.