What to look for?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

homeless

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I can pick up some Natural Balance dry, and a few cans of the wet brands I picked out
. I'll keep my eye out for any Wellness CORE In the pet stores.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

homeless

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm blind, really. I wanted to call to make sure they had Wellness and stuff In stock, because when ever i go there for something Its never In! She goes Wellness, or the new Wellness CORE?? I said I looked on your site and I didnt find any, she said dont look under the brand Wellness, search for Wellness CORE, duh. Wow blonde moment right lol, I just found It online.

http://www.petco.com/product/106444/...-Cat-Food.aspx
Is this the brand you guys are talking about? She said she has all 3 bag sizes and they just started carrying It
. I was going to pick upa 2lb bag for $9 so she can try It. Before I waste money on a big bag and she decided not to eat It

shanynne

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi, I know a few people here have recommended Royal Canin, but I would stay away from it because it contains a lot of corn, corn gluten and wheat gluten, which are really bad for cats. (I had tried the RC for Main Coons so i don't know about the other RC varieties, just make sure to check the ingredients first.)

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes that is the one. It looks pretty good for a dry food. As long as you give the rec wet, you should do fine.