what to do with kittens

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by dreamweaver

Well, my flyer blitz worked and it seems that if I had 20 more kittens they would have been gone as well.

I was very happy with everyone that adopted on of my babies, I know that they will all be in good homes. All three sets of parents had so many questions about them and all planed on Spaying and neutering, that I am very please with they new homes.

I was terribly said though about the last call I answered, they son is very sick and they thought that a kitten would cheer him up.

Thank you once again for all you help and suggestions. Momma is now back to her loving self, which I have not seen or enjoyed since I noticed she was pregnant in June. She now has an appointment for Spaying.

Thank you again.
That's great news.....I would recommend keeping in touch with the new owners and following up on spaying/neutering. Let us know when mom is spayed so we can all celebrate.

Katie

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dreamweaver

I'm in Rochester Michigan.

I'm doing the flurry of flyers again this weekend (like I've done every weekend) someone on another forum suggested churches as well as vets which I would have never thought of.

I even had big signs out for the trick or treaters and their parents to see, with no good. My husband said that I should have just put them in their cand bags. Here's your treat a little fluffy kitten! dont get me wrong my husband is very attached to all four and we both agree if they do go soon we will have a hard time emotionally giving them up.
I know how you feel.. Someone dumped cats out in the country where i lived and it was hard to find them a home..

Kittens are easier to find a home.. Put them up for $15 bucks, and you'll find a good home.. Godo Luck