What time of day are you(fun quiz)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am Midnight..

You are more than a little eccentric, and you're apt to keep very unusual habits. Oh so true....
Whether you're a nightowl, living in a commune, or taking a vow of silence - you like to experiment with your lifestyle. Ummm.....yes I am a nightowl, but there is no experimenting with my lifestyle!
Expressing your individuality is important to you, and you often lie awake in bed thinking about the world and your place in it. Deffinately do this...have for as long as I remember.
You enjoy staying home, but that doesn't mean you're a hermit. You also appreciate quality time with family and close friends. I love just being home! Doing my own thing in my own home! I do miss my family in NY an awful lot too.

lil_axl_gurl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You Are Midnight

You are more than a little eccentric, and you're apt to keep very unusual habits.
Whether you're a nightowl, living in a commune, or taking a vow of silence - you like to experiment with your lifestyle.
Expressing your individuality is important to you, and you often lie awake in bed thinking about the world and your place in it.
You enjoy staying home, but that doesn't mean you're a hermit. You also appreciate quality time with family and close friends.

What Time Of Day Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/whattimeofdayareyouquiz/

luvmysphynx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am noon
You are upbeat, ambitious, and never at loss for energy.
You have a lot that drives you in life. The desire to be the best, and a secret hope of fame and power.
And while you definitely have a Type A personality, you are still fun to be around.
You have a ton of charisma and a genuine interest in others. You are adored by many

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Agent_Haun

You Are Midnight...
That's pretty close to the truth, actually!
Originally Posted by Anakat

Me too.................
Originally Posted by laureen227

not surprised - i already knew i was a night owl!
Originally Posted by lilleah

Midnight here too
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

I'm midnight as I guessed before the results. I love these fun, quick little quizes!
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I am Midnight..
I love just being home! Doing my own thing in my own home! I do miss my family in NY an awful lot too.
Originally Posted by Lil_Axl_Gurl

You Are Midnight
Well, I would like to join the Midnight Club too!!!

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a midnighter as well....

You are more than a little eccentric, and you're apt to keep very unusual habits.
Whether you're a nightowl, living in a commune, or taking a vow of silence - you like to experiment with your lifestyle.
Expressing your individuality is important to you, and you often lie awake in bed thinking about the world and your place in it.
You enjoy staying home, but that doesn't mean you're a hermit. You also appreciate quality time with family and close friends.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am Midnight as well. What I also found very interesting. I did the "What type of animal were you in a past life". Of course, it said I was a cat
No wonder I enjoy spending so much of my waking time taking care of the creatures I share my home with