What time do you go to bed?

mrsd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a late nighter (between midnight and 2AM.) I like that time because it's quiter. BUT, with an early morning toddler, I pay for my sins.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My time for bed depends on my work schedule. If I work until close, then I'm up until about midnight or later, (depends if I'm working on the weekends) if I'm off, I'm up until 1, no matter what time I get up the next day. And speaking of the next days, if I'm off I'm up usually latest 10 that's the latest the cats will let me sleep. and I usually am up on average three or more times a night because of my hand going numb or spurts of pain. It really sucks,

G

ghostuser

I'm an insomniac, and have been one since I was about five years old.

Usually I fall asleep around 4 or 5 in the morning. I'm either on the computer - here, or elsewhere; watching the tele (All night X-Files marathons on Tuesday and Wednesday nights! Whoo!); or just lying in bed, trying to sleep. f course, that means I sleep until between 2 and 4 in the afternoon. It's one of the reasons why I'm failing college. I'd be so tired I'd sleep through my alarm and miss class. Sleeping pills never worked, becuase even though I'd fall asleep around 10 pm, I was still sleeping through my alarm until 2 or 4 in the afternoon.

I got a new alarm, finally. One I could blast as loud as needed. And the cats won't let me sleep past 10 am without waking me up at least once, so that helps on mornings I have to be up early.

Otherwise, I attempt to be in bed by 12 pm on the two nights before I have class. (It doesn't normally work.) And when my boss gets in a bind and needs to schedule me before 11 am, I drug myself with sleeping pills around 7pm the night before, just so I know I won't be in a daze at work.

I'm definately nocturnal. If only I could find a way to stay that way without angering the family and missing school. (And a SAFE night job wouldn't hurt, either.)

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i usually go to bed quite late, im a bit of a night owl, i like staying up late

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I try to be in bed by 10:30 but often it's mid-night or later. I have a real problem tearing myself away from the computer or a good book if I'm reading.

On weekends it's usually closer to 2 or 3 am, I pay for that though Gandalf wakes me up at 5:30 am everyday, he just doesn't understand the idea of sleeping late.