What time did you fall asleep on New Year's Eve?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I made it til right around 1:00 a.m. or so, then dropped off.

Rick got up this morning to give the cats their breakfast and let me sleep in. I never got my butt out of bed until 9:00! 
 Unheard of for me! But I'll take it.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
10:00 p.m.. We both had to get up early for work today. Luckily the fireworks weren't bad due to snow and fog and Mogli settled down in bed with us.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I think Aaron nodded off at 11:15. I shut the TV off at 11:50. :lol3: I just really didn't see the need to watch the ball drop. I think I fell asleep shortly after midnight. A few neighbors shot fireworks off around midnight, but it was a very quiet night overall around here.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think Aaron nodded off at 11:15. I shut the TV off at 11:50.
I just really didn't see the need to watch the ball drop. I think I fell asleep shortly after midnight. A few neighbors shot fireworks off around midnight, but it was a very quiet night overall around here.
Pretty much same here.  We had watched a movie, and around 11:30 I was conking out.  We turned the TV on in the bedroom, hoping to make it until midnight.  I crashed probably at 11:55 lol.  Woke up to fireworks in the neighborhood, turned over, kissed Tom for the New Year.  Went back to sleep. 

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went to bed around 1. I'm paying for it today, I'm exhausted especially because the baby was up at 3:30 & 5:30am.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably about 10:00 PM. Woke up around midnight, said why isn't there any noise outside? And went back to sleep. 

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fell asleep at 10 pm. We're definitely not night people. Spent all evening and part of today watching the SyFy Twilight Zone Marathon. Boy, we sure are a couple of swingers!!

Each of us gained a couple of pounds so now we definitely have to get back into the gym routine and throw out the potato chips! - My biggest vice. I can live without candy, cake, ice cream - but potato chips are addictive to me.

Anyway, have a wonderful new year to everyone.

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had some double whammy plans that went longer than anticipated, so I was at my place hosting for my boyfriend's friends until around 11:30, we "celebrated" the stroke of midnight on the subway (friend said, "hey guys, happy new year" after looking at her phone, and the other two of us just went "eeeeyyyyhhhh-appy new year... don't let me fall asleep in transit", which was followed by "no promises"), and then we went to my friend's place to sleep to avoid making my boyfriend's drunk friends be quiet before their bedtime.

By the time we got to my friend's and got changed, it was 12:30 and we just passed out. We still woke up at 8 in the morning, but none of us drink so we felt great, albeit sleepy.

I remember when I was 14, my parents were up sipping wine together and watching TV and I was excited to run up the stairs at midnight to say happy new year to them, but at 11:30 I fell asleep. That's still how I am to this day. Any time past 10:30 is too late for me to be awake.

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A glass of red wine with a next door neighbor. Nothing much. Just looked at the table clock and say, "ohey, its 2015. Cool." Went to bed at 2am as usual.

parsleysage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
4:30am. I didn't get off work until 10pm, then drove to a friend's house. It was very low-key, no drinking or anything. Just a little food and card games until about 3. Then drove home, and even though I was exhausted, I was a little keyed up as they had a screaming baby who refused to sleep... ALL. NIGHT. lol. So I browsed the internet for awhile, then fell asleep. We didn't get up until after 12 and it's thrown off our whole "take down Christmas and clean up the house" plans. 

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I fell asleep on the couch after Criminal Minds so I guess it was right around 10. Woke up around midnight because someone set off fireworks, changed the channel to one with NYE coverage and watched the replay of the ball dropping. Then I went back to sleep :lol3:.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i was in bed by 10pm last night. but i'd watched a couple youtube videos of coverage of new years eve -- at that point they only had sydney, australia and moscow.  i did hear some little bits of fireworks when i was up around 12:30am adding more wood to the wood stove though.

i talked with my mom today, our usual weekly chat, and she stayed up with my aunt/her twin and saw the ball come down in NYC. i'll probably do an internet search for new years eve 2015 again today, so i can see more cities celebrations/fireworks.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I fell asleep sometime between 2:30 and 3; not too much later than normal for me!

I sat at the computer fiddling around and DH was up watching TV (something unrelated to New Year's since we don't have cable anyway).  Usually DH is asleep on the couch before Midnight but I think for the 2nd time n our 13 years together he stayed awake.  The last time was when we were engaged. 
  I had a glass of eggnog and some reuben dip (thanks Karen/AbbysMom for the recipe!) and then a small glass of wine since that was all that was left.  DH went to bed around 1 and I had some peppermint tea because I was cold.  I eventually settled down on the couch around 2:30; which was when Noodles decided she was going to run around the house like a goofball; which made Mooch follow her with a slightly poofed up tail.  There was some hissing but then Mooch got back on my lap and Noodles took her spot on the back of the couch at the far end.  I went to bed a little while later and slept till almost 11.  My natural rhythm seems to be a 2am bedtime and 10 wake.  That doesn't go with reality; but it means I wasn't too far off today. 

sugarsandz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I nodded off at about 5am, I got in bed at around 3am but I was reading. :)

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did the same as i do every night. Go to sleep late and get up late.