What the hey??

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is halarious!!! What a site that would be to see..

Rocky can open doors by the way..he uses his paw and does something from underneath the doors...I swear it! it's unbelieveable what these cats can do I tell ya!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alix is known for opening the wooden louver door that leads into our kitchen...she runs her paw, upside down so her toes curl up over the edge of the door and she jiggles it until she finds the center point where the door will bend in half and out towards her....if we let her and watch, you'll see her face pop into view...she peeks in, might come part way, but then will back off, let other cats enter the kitchen, and when they are shooed off, will invariably be looking in as if to say "I told them not to go in!"

It's a hoot and she's done this - set them up after she opens the door - multiple times...no exaggeration.

Pat and the nimble-toed Alix P. Curl

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Trent and Ophelia both knew how to turn on and off the touch lamp we used to have on the headboard when they were kittens. It was so cute to watch them go up and touch the top of the lamp with their nose.
They would usually do it either when I was in bed reading and they wanted me to get comfortable to go to sleep, or at about 3:00 in the morning when they wanted us to get up and play with them or pet them.

I knew one cat who could unlock and open his people's front door. We came home one day and FREAKED out because the front door was standing wide open and she knew she had locked the door! We thought it had been broken into, but Dice just wanted to go outside.
Needless to say, the furniture was rearranged so Dice couldn't reach the front door anymore.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This time, every time hubby turned off the light, Kahu turned it back on. This continued for about 5 minutes before Jake picked up Kahu and cuddled him and he took off.

Looks like its going to be the start of more interruptions in our sleep from now on.

I am starting to think that he is turning the light on now because he is deaf and wants to be able to see more in the dark.